Innovative Laser Technology
Featuring a solid-state laser-phosphor light engine instead of a traditional projector lamp, the LCT100 produces a brightness of 3,000 lumens and a high contrast ratio. Apart from delivering great colors, the laser engine eliminates the cost of replacement projector lamps, and has a life expectancy of up to 20,000 hours.
Amazing Color Performance
Compared with the same brightness lamp based projector, the LCT100 adapting laser-phosphor light source to deliver a brighter, more vivid viewing experience. Also it applied to render true to life color performance while maintaining high brightness.
Ultra Short Throw Lens Design
With an ultra-short throw lens, you can project an impressive 100“ image from just 30cm away from a flat surface or screen. This allows you to place the projector closer to the wall and removes the need for lengthy cables, simplifies setup and reduces installation time.
Bright ANSI lumens
- High brightness output with 3000 ANSI lumens, capable working in indoor environment for TV successor.
- Best choice in small and medium-sized living rooms.
- Lights on viewing, vibrant in all conditions
Using sophisticated Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation (MEMC) technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
In situations where only absolute darkness is good enough, the LCT100 has an ExtremeBlack to provide total blackout. Perfect for scene changes during live performances where traditionally a mechanical shutter would be used.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker.Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
- HDCast Pro : Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting the HDCast Pro* (sold separately) and stream videos, music and share photos on the big screen using your smartphone or tablet.
- MHL support : Connect your mobile device directly to the projector by using a single MHL cable. Play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.