Optoma 615 Projector Series, the Most Compact, Professional Installation Powerhouse
Delivering outstanding reliability, high brightness, stunning colors and spectacular image quality, the Optoma 615 projector series, including EH615, EH615T, WU615, and WU615T, is specially designed to explore visual experiences beyond limits.
Optoma 615 projector series is the only platform equipped with horizontal and vertical lens shift based on fixed-lens design in the 6,000-7,000 ANSI lumen market. Its PureShift function simplifies installation significantly by providing a wide range of projector placement possibilities. In addition, Optoma 615 projector series features a patent pending thermal design which allows the projectors to support challenging application requirements, such as vertical and portrait installations.
Gordon Wu, Assistant Vice President at Optoma APAC, said: “With exceptional brightness, PureShift, and patent pending thermal design, Optoma 615 projector series is the ideal solution for museums, boardrooms, higher education, auditoriums, houses of worship, exhibitions, stage shows, simulation, and live events.”
Optoma 615 projector series key features
- Exceptional design and reliability
- Outstanding brightness – from 6,200 up to 7,000 lumens (depends on models), with 10,000:1 high contrast ratio
- Patent pending thermal design – Multiple high-efficiency cooling channels will automatically open/close depending on mounting orientation, allowing the transfer of cold air into the module to cool the high wattage lamp. This efficient thermal design also allows the same lamp module for portrait mode applications.
- Versatile Installation & Connectivity
- Support 0/90/180/270° flexible installation and Portrait mode
- 2D-Keystone with auto correction vertically, supports 4-corner correction
- 8 zoom lens with PureShift – Available for vertical and horizontal lens shift with throw ratio from 2.3~3.15:1
- HDBaseT – Uncompromised Full HD video, audio, network, and control commands, all delivered without signal loss
- 24/7 Continuous Performance – Designed for uninterrupted operation
Optoma 615 projector series summary
|Resolution||1080p: 1920×1080||WUXGA: 1920×1200|
|Lens Shift||Vertical: +25
Horizontal: +/- 10%
|Display Colors||1073.4 million colors (10bit)|
|Projection Lens||F=2.3~3.15; f=17.63~31.36mm; 1.8x manual zoom|
|Light Source Life||3,000/ 2,000 hrs|
|Noise (Normal/Eco mode)||35/32 dB|
|Size (mm)||424 x 344 x 120|
|Input / Output||Input: HDMI x2 / VGA x2 / DisplayPort x1 / HDBaseT* x1 / S-Video / Video / Audio (R/L) x1/ Audio in x2 / Microphone
Output: VGA x1, USB Type A (for power), Audio
Control: RS232C / Remote / 3D Sync out / RJ45
*For EH615T/WU615T only
For more information about Optoma, please go to asia.optoma.com.
Optoma is a world leading designer and manufacturer of projection and audio products for business, education, professional audio/video and home entertainment.
With our business philosophy of dedication, professionalism and efficiency which bring synergy to corporate vision, comprehensive product categories and flexible marketing strategy, Optoma has received global recognition from customers and media.
Vertically-integrated from its parent company, Coretronic Group, Optoma has focused on projection system development and marketing since it was established. With full competency of resource distributing and controlling in the value added chain, Optoma is the true pioneer in the world of projection technology.
The extensive product range includes projectors for portable, fixed installation and home theater projectors. Committed to fully serve the business/education, home, mobile/entertainment, Optoma is devoted to make your business more efficient, learning more attractive, and life more enjoyable.
The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in Asia, Europe, and USA. asia.optoma.com