This is the Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) for Optoma Product(s) sold in India. Optoma Product(s) sourced outside of these regions are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
Before operating your Optoma Product(s), please read carefully the safety instructions in the Optoma Product user manual. If Optoma Product(s) are not operated in accordance with the Product user manual, it may result in damage to the Optoma Product(s) which may invalidate this warranty and may also cause harm or injury.
Should you prefer a warranty repair, please follow the warranty procedure mentioned below.
This Limited Warranty does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under the applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products.
Optoma provides this Limited Warranty to you being the purchaser of an Optoma Product(s) included in the sales package (“Product”). Optoma warrants to you that during the warranty period Optoma or an Optoma authorized service company will in a commercially reasonable time remedy defects in materials, design and workmanship during normal usage, free of charge by repairing or, should Optoma in its discretion deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Limited Warranty (unless otherwise required by law). This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in India where you have purchased the Product provided that Optoma has intended the Product for sale in India and applies only to the Product distributed by Optoma or its authorized dealers. The Product must be operated in accordance with the Product user manual. Some limitations to the warranty service may apply because of country specific elements in the Product.
The warranty period starts at the time of the Product’s original purchase by the first end-user. Purchaser must retain the original purchase invoice or other certificate to prove the date of purchase. If purchaser fails to provide the invoice or there is no purchase date on the invoice, the warranty period shall be calculated according to Optoma’s policy. The Product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by different warranty periods (hereinafter “Warranty Period”). The different Warranty Periods are:
- A minimum of twenty four (24) months for a Product.
- For consumable, standard, high pressure gas discharge type lamps (henceforth “Lamp”) fitted to a Product at the time of sale the Lamp warranty periods are as the table below:
|Projectors sold with the warranty period below||Warranty period for a Lamp fitted to a projector at time of the projector sale||Warranty period for Laser light source in Laser projector||Service type|
|1.Two (2) years for Lamp type Projector
2.Three (3) years for Laser type Projector
|Twelve (12) months or one thousand (1000) lamp hours, whichever is sooner||Twelve (12) months or Ten thousand (10,000) display hours||Onsite|
- Lamp is consumable item its brightness keeps on decreasing with the usage. So dimming is not covered in warranty.
- Three (3) months for replacement lamps supplied separately to and not fitted to a projector at the time of sale.
- Specific Products may vary by model and may be different than that stated above. Refer to Optoma India website for details
- One (1) month for 3D Glasses. 3D Glasses warranty will be void, if 3D Glasses battery found drained or dried as the customer needs to charge at regular interval.
- The accessories like remote and dongle will cover 1 month from the date of purchase (invoice).
- Warranty support will be applicable for the products imported / marketed by Optoma India only
The Warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to:
- Subsequent resale; or
- Optoma authorized repair; or
- Optoma authorized replacement of the Product
Dead On Arrival (“DOA”) Product
F1 Service Center will accept DOA product (substantial defect in the product) from End User subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The DOA product was purchased by End User within Seven (7) days prior to the notification of the DOA product to Optoma India Customer Support (+919000076162) to log the complaint.
- End User provides a valid proof of purchase.
- End User provides the serial number and defective symptoms to Optoma India Customer Support who will appoint F1 Service Center to verify if there is any technical problem due to manufacturing defect and not repairable on-site.
- The DOA product must be returned in its original packaging and accessories. Service Center may, at its sole discretion, either charge for any incomplete
or damage returns at the prevailing price(s) or return the DOA product to End User at End User’s cost.
- There must be no stickers, marking or labeling on the carton box.