This position will be home based and will be a hybrid inside sales role. Account Representatives will perform outbound calling as well as support inbound call activity selling Optoma products to our active and inactive customer base as well as seeking out new customers. Account Representatives are responsible for working closely with our Distributor and Indirect Sales Channelas well as other decision makers and influencers by using a very consultative selling approach. Account Representatives will maintain a pipeline for prospects and properly track opportunities.
- Will be assigned geographical territories
- Make daily outbound telesales calls to existing customers and new business opportunities within assigned territory
- Manage assigned customer accounts
- Maintain acceptable understanding of all Optoma products and promotions
- Up Sell and Cross Sell product offerings
- Generate and support leads for Distributor Channel
- Support Regional RSM’s and indirect dealers as needed
- Work as liaison with Sales Support team located in Optoma’s headquarters in Fremont, California
- Provide post sales support
- Provide price quotations when necessary
- Perform other tasks as required
- Limited travel as needed
- BS or BA degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of proven account management /consultative sales experience
- Lead generation experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to explore customer needs and make product recommendations
- Expertise with CRM software such as Salesforce
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Self motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Telesales experience
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products, home entertainment projectors and audio solutions for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the e-tail/retail market.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking smart, creative and passionate individuals who share the same insatiable drive we do to join us in bringing innovative products and integrated technology solutions to market. It’s a great time to join Optoma!
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.