- Oversee all of the company’s accounting practices, including accounting and finance departments,
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts; working with the President, VP of Sales and other department heads as well as the management team in Company’s Taiwan headquarters.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, internal control, and conservation of assets.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
- Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems.
- Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to start a business.
- Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Oversee financial management of foreign operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
- Review contracts and legal documents and work with outside legal counsel in dealing with various legal matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in an advanced management role.
- CPA designation preferred.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or BusinessAdministration preferred.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracts negotiation, and change management.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Work requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Requires the ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Experience in Oracle preferred.
- Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Fluency in Mandarin both written and spoken is preferred but not required.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products, home entertainment projectors and audio solutions for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the e-tail/retail market.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking smart, creative and passionate individuals who share the same insatiable drive we do to join us in bringing innovative products and integrated technology solutions to market. It’s a great time to join Optoma!
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.