The Customer Technical Support Representative will assist employees and customers in troubleshooting and resolving product-related issues.
- Handles inquiries from users on a variety of product issues such as: assisting with customer install, configure, and troubleshoot home theaters, data projectors, while providing timely, accurate, and easy to understand advice to customers with projector problems.
- Assists users with installation of product and troubleshooting of related problems; refers more complicated issues to appropriate staff.
- Communicates regularly with other members of the support team to discuss recurring problems and to share solutions and best practices.
- Work closely with other departments to handle responsibilities including: Submitting RMAs, swaps, repair estimates credit requests, and provide sales support via phone calls, live chats, or Salesforce cases.
- Responsible for handling customer voicemails and customer follow up in a timely manner.
- Attends training sessions on new equipment, software, platforms, and other products
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Willingness to have telephone conversations monitored for quality assurance.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities while maintaining a rigorous attention to detail. Strong organizational skills to solve service operation problems are also required.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills. Careful attention to detail with empathy, reliability and sensitivity to provide our customers with proper care and individual attention.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that establish the candidate as a team player with a “can-do” attitude. Ability to balance immediate and long-term priorities, and exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- Determination to follow through with assigned projects and tasks in a precise and timely manner. Proactive in communicating with both internal and external teams on the status of outstanding action items in order to ensure deadlines are met.
- Experience with the following software: Salesforce, Outlook, Excel, and MS Word.
Education and Experience:
- AA Degree or a technical school graduate preferred.
- At least one year of work-related experience with ProAV/B2B, Dealer/Installation field preferred.
- Minimum two years call center work experience in service, or other relevant fields.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]