- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand Optoma’s customer base
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts
- Ability to recruit, educate and mentor sales team to achieve targets
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, technical and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and exceed customer expectations
- Understands category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Accurately forecasts future sales and developing sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
- Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets, and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets
- Establish and implement short and long range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures to support, maintain and grow the Distribution and DMR sales channels
- Oversee channel inventory management
- Manages potential channel conflict with other Optoma sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in strategic planning, execution, and P&L management.
- Strong and existing relationships with top distributors and DMR partners; such as, Ingram Micro, Synnex, D&H Distributing, CDW
- Proven track record of successfully managing a technology product business.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to travel 50% or greater to meet customer accounts, participate in tradeshows and attend management meetings.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior-level sales and/or marketing position.
- MBA or equivalent work experience.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products, home entertainment projectors and audio solutions for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the e-tail/retail market.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking smart, creative and passionate individuals who share the same insatiable drive we do to join us in bringing innovative products and integrated technology solutions to market. It’s a great time to join Optoma!
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.