OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products and home entertainment projectors for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video (Pro AV) and CEDIA (Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association) channels.
Optoma has quickly become a global leader in the manufacturing of high resolution projection and digital display products. Optoma’s product line-up includes: multimedia projectors for mobile, fixed installations and home theaters.
JOB TITLE: Director, Customer Service
SUMMARY: The Director of Customer Service will direct and oversee the organizations customer service operations. The Director of Customer Service reports directly to the President and will manage employees in the Customer Service department as well as outside vendors.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains departmental supervisory staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Drafts, implements, and executes policies and procedures to facilitate a quality customer service experience.
- Establishes performance metrics for customer service representatives.
- Establishes service levels and requirements for the department.
- Develops and implements methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback.
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
- Identifies and recommends or acquires updates and expansions to technology, equipment, and policies that may improve customer service and retention.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer service department and other divisions in the company.
- Drafts and implements the departments budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- At least 5-8 years of related experience required, with prior management experience highly preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]