Requirements include 7+ years of experience creating and executing marketing strategy in the form of sales driven, integrated programs. Must have a broad and deep understanding across multiple marketing disciplines with a strong attention to detail and deep understanding of marketing B2B products through channel partners. Desired skills include someone that can collaborate with a variety of teams, is extremely organized, and can build new processes and strategies.
This position will focus on delivering end-to-end marketing programs that contribute to channel and revenue growth initiatives for Optoma.
- Own the role of B2B marketing and communications subject matter expert
- Create, deliver, and measure integrated marketing programs to include: trade shows, channel programs, communications, collateral, branding, messaging, and promotions
- Lead product launch process for B2B products; partner with product management and sales for go-to-market strategy and deliverables
- Define and own the trade show & event strategy for the B2B channel
- Create end user marketing strategy; scope tools and resources needed
- Develop and execute channel marketing strategy and communications
- Lead marketing initiatives for IT Distribution, US and Canada
- Define, develop, and deliver channel content including messaging, photography, videography, case studies, whitepapers, newsletters, etc., working with internal and external resources
- Partner with sales to direct and measure MDF program funds
- Partner with sales to develop and deliver channel tools and marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Track record of creating and delivering fully integrated, measureable marketing programs
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working closely with sales organizations
- Familiar with customer segmentation and end user research
- Experience marketing electronics or high-tech products preferred
- Experience working with large IT distributors preferred
- Experience managing budgets, projects and outside resources
- Strong copywriting and editing skills preferred
- Excellent communicator: verbal and written
- Driven, smart, and fun
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products, home entertainment projectors and audio solutions for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the e-tail/retail market.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking smart, creative and passionate individuals who share the same insatiable drive we do to join us in bringing innovative products and integrated technology solutions to market. It’s a great time to join Optoma!
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.