New ProAV projectors designed for exceptional performance and installation flexibility
Fremont, Calif., October 1, 2019 – Optoma, a world-leading manufacturer of large display products, today announced four new additions to its ProScene projector series offering bright, flexible projection and 4K HDR compatibility in a compact and lightweight design. Ranging from 1080p to WUXGA resolution, this new ProScene lineup delivers incredible brightness, color precision and unrivaled versatility for a variety of use cases and professional environments, including boardrooms, large conference rooms, houses of worship and digital signage.
The Optoma ProScene ZU606T, ZU606TST, ZH606 and ZH606TST projectors are powered by a DuraCore laser light source and feature 6,000 lumens of brightness and a 300,000:1 contrast ratio, producing lifelike images with incredibly rich detail. Offering up to 30,000 hours of operation in Eco mode, vertical lens shift and four corner correction, as well as 360-degree and portrait mode operation, these projectors provide long-lasting, reliable performance for even the most complex installations. HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. In addition, the ZU606TST and ZH606TST feature a 0.79:1 throw ratio and can produce 100-inch images from just a few feet away, making them ideal solutions for space-constrained environments.
Optoma ZU606T, ZU606TST, ZH606, ZH606TST shared specifications:
- Dimensions: 14.7” x 4.6” x 11.9”
- Weight: 12.3 lbs.
- Brightness: 6,000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 300,000:1 with Extreme Black enabled
- Resolution: ZU606T, ZU606TST – WUXGA (1920 x 1200); ZH606, ZH606TST – 1080p (1920 x 1080); 4K HDR input support
- Light Source: DuraCore Laser
- Light Source Life: Up to 30,000 hours of operation in Eco mode
- Horizontal and vertical keystone correction, four corner correction
- 360-degree and portrait mode operation
- 12v trigger
- Integrated HDBaseT for ZU606T, ZU606TST and ZH606TST
- Audio: 2 x 10W speakers
“With the new additions of the Optoma ZU606T, ZU606TST, ZH606 and ZH606TST to our line of ProScene projectors, we’re able to provide ProAV customers with a full range of compact, high-performance projection options to meet their various needs,” stated Brian Soto, head of product management at Optoma Technology. “Offering incredible image quality, multiple integrated installation features and 4K HDR compatibility, these new projectors provide reliable, low-maintenance operation in a space-saving form factor – all at competitive price points.”
Pricing and Availability:
- The Optoma ZH606 is available now through authorized dealers in both black and white chassis, for an estimated street price of $2,999.
- The Optoma ZU606T is available now through authorized dealers for an estimated street price of $3,299.
- The Optoma ZH606TST-W is available now through authorized dealers for an estimated street price of $3,699.
- The Optoma ZU606TST-W is available now through authorized dealers for an estimated street price of $3,799.
About Optoma Technology
Optoma combines cutting-edge technology and innovation to deliver remarkable visual display products designed to connect audiences with engaging video and audio experiences. From the company’s ProScene projectors and Creative Touch interactive flat panel displays, to LED displays, Optoma’s suite of products can meet the demands of nearly any professional environment, including conference rooms and classrooms, digital signage, corporate, houses of worship, retail, simulation environments and control rooms. Optoma Technology is the U.S. headquarters for The Optoma Group, with continental headquarters also in Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.optoma.com.