Wireless Earphones Lead Audio Segment on Price and Weight, with IP5X Rated Water Resistance, Graphene Coated Drivers and Quick Charge Capabilities
Fremont, Calif., June 26, 2018 – Optoma, a world leading manufacturer of video and audio products, today unveiled the next generation of its award-winning in-ear sport headphones with the launch the Optoma NuForce BE Sport4. These rock-solid earphones feature the same wireless Bluetooth® technology and snug fit, but with a new stylish design and improved audiophile sound quality with the addition of graphene coated drivers. In addition, the NuForce BE Sport4 incorporates industry-leading quick charging technology, providing two hours of listening time with just 15 minutes of charging. They are available for purchase now on Amazon for $79, providing the best value in its class.
Up for any challenge, the NuForce BE Sport4 were designed with the athlete and active lifestyle in mind, incorporating an ultra-durable design and IPX5 water resistance rating to withstand sweat, rain and mud. They’re built to last through even the most intense race or training session with an impressive ten-hour battery life. Crafted from aluminum and polycarbonate, the BE Sport4 are also as lightweight as they are tough.
The NuForce BE Sport4 don’t sacrifice sound quality for endurance – they deliver a world-class audio performance to satisfy any audiophile. With graphene coated drivers, listeners will experience crystal clear highs and explosive bass. In addition, the NuForce BE Sport4 support AAC and aptX to deliver distortion-free, full-range premium audio with both Apple and Android devices.
NuForce BE Sport4 key features include:
• Audiophile Sound Quality: Graphene coated drivers deliver crystal clear, premium sound. AAC and aptX support optimize the NuForce BE Sport4 audio for both Apple and Android devices
• Built for Endurance: The in-ear headphones have an impressive IPX5 sweatproof and water-resistant rating
• Non-Stop Listening on the Go: Incredible 10-hour battery life
• Quick Charging Capabilities: Just 15 minutes of charging provides 2 hours of listening time
• Ease of Use: The in-ear NuForce BE Sport4 excel at blocking out noise, and with the in-line mic and controls you’ll be able to activate Siri or Google Assistant, pick up calls, skip and pause tracks, activate Bluetooth pairing mode and adjust volume
• Stylish and Functional Design – Available in black and silver, with lightweight (.5 oz) aluminum and polycarbonate housing, and magnets at the end of the earphones for tangle-free carrying
• Supreme Comfort and Fit: The NuForce BESport4’s revolutionary SpinFit TwinBlade® ear tips provide maximum comfort and stability, superior noise isolation and secure fit. Interchangeable silicone ear tips and ear wings, in multiple color and size options, personalize the fit even further
“The Optoma NuForce BE Sport4 add to our lineup of high performance, high style earphones for market-breaking pricing,” said Jyri Jokirinta, senior manager of NuForce audio at Optoma Technology. “With the BE Sport4, we’ve improved on an already incredible pair of sport earphones, with the addition of graphene coated drivers and quick-charge capabilities, delivering even richer sound and on-the-go performance.”
In addition to the ear tips and wings, the NuForce BE Sport4 also come with a wrap-around neckband, clip and a handy neoprene carrying pouch to protect the earphones and accessories while on the go. The NuForce BE Sport4 are available now for $79 on Amazon. For more information, visit www.OptomaUSA.com.
About Optoma Technology
Optoma Technology is a world leading designer and manufacturer of award-winning video and audio products for home entertainment and theater, ProAV and business. With a focus on premium quality and functional style, products are designed with the end-user experience in mind. Optoma and NuForce products deliver stunning crystal clear images and exceptional sound with ultimate reliability. Optoma Technology is part of The Optoma Group, which has continental headquarters in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. For more information, please visit: www.OptomaUSA.com.