- Account management of assigned Direct and Indirect Dealers.
- Drives activities of partner’s sales teams in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for company products.
- Develops account strategies to achieve sales quotas.
- Works proactively with accounts providing sales support, product training, and programs.
- Understands the market, the customer, and competition.
- Works with channel marketing on the implementation of marketing activities and sales promotions.
- Engages with key indirect dealers to drive business through distributors.
- Establishes sales objectives by accurately forecasting monthly sales projections for new business.
- Collaborates with purchasing departments, order processing, managers, and other staff, as needed.
- Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self and others.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- 3 to 5 years successful field sales experience; Display/AV background a definite asset.
- Existing relationships and/or knowledge of dealer accounts is required.
- Ability to travel 50% or greater is required.
- Proven record of setting, achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Self-motivated and self-driven; works independently and has the ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools, including and not limited to: email, voice mail, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, CRM software.
- Demonstrates strong communication, written and presentation skills.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]