- Establish direction of the assigned DMR sales channel to optimize product/market related initiatives.
- Work closely with Distribution team to enhance existing sales and marketing opportunities to DMR sales channel and provide superior support for direct and indirect DMR partners.
- Works proactively with channel marketing on the implementation of marketing activities and sales promotions.
- Establish sales objectives and assign measurable benchmarks related to current and future customer needs.
- Champion process improvement projects to streamline processes from order attainment through product delivery.
- Collaborate with a variety of functional areas such as marketing, Inside/Outside sales, product management and sales support on the development and implementation of sales strategies.
- Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self and others.
- Three (3) plus years of successful DMR sales.
- Existing relationships with DMR partners.
- Existing relationships and/or knowledge of distribution channel sales.
- Ability to travel 50% or greater is required.
- Bias for action; drive to achieve results and goals in the short and long term.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with others towards mutual objectives.
- Organized; strong time and project management skills.
- A drive to discover and meet the needs of customers (either internal or external)
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools, including and not limited to: email, voice mail, MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]