- Account management of assigned major account partners.
- Builds and executes on a territory business plan to accelerate ProAV channel growth
- Develop and drive government business at the end users, dealers, contract level.
- Drives activities of partners’ sales teams in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for company products.
- Understands the market, the customer, and competition.
- Develops partner account strategies to achieve sales quotas.
- Focuses the sales effort by engaging with accounts on opportunities, product training, and programs.
- Works proactively with channel marketing on the implementation of marketing activities and sales promotions.
- Engages with key resellers to drive indirect business through distributors.
- Establish sales objectives by accurately forecasting monthly sales projections for new business as well as existing run rate
- Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self and others.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Five (5) plus years successful field sales experience in the ProAV market.
- Two (2) plus years successful government end user and dealer sales.
- Existing relationships and/or knowledge of major accounts is required.
- Ability to travel 50% or greater is required.
- Proven record of setting, achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated and self-driven; works independently with little or no supervision as well as the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to problem solve
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools, including and not limited to: email, voice mail, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Salesforce.com
- Demonstrates strong communication, written and presentation skills.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products, home entertainment projectors and audio solutions for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the e-tail/retail market.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking smart, creative and passionate individuals who share the same insatiable drive we do to join us in bringing innovative products and integrated technology solutions to market. It’s a great time to join Optoma!
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.