OBJECTIVE: Optoma is looking for passionate, driven and committed Retail Account Manager to join the team.
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned area. Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contributes to the development of training and programs for clients and staff.
- Manage strategic retail and e-commerce accounts
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Identify opportunities and challenges within account base and create strategies to maximize sell through, profit, revenue and market share
- Demonstrate an ability to build executive relationships at major accounts
- Understands how to communicate value propositions to key accounts and be able to present and close new business
- Works proactively with channel marketing on the implementation of marketing activities, sales promotions and programs
- Establish sales objectives by accurately forecasting monthly sales projections for new and run rate business
- Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Three (3) plus years of experience in sales – or key account management
- Existing relationships and/or knowledge of key buyers at major accounts
- Ability to travel 40%
- Proven record of setting, achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated and self-driven; work independently with little or no supervision and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to problem solve
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools, including and not limited to: email, voice mail, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and a CRM
- Demonstrates strong communication, written and presentation skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.