OBJECTIVE: Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned area. Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and contributes to the development of training and programs for clients and staff.
- Manage strategic retail and e-commerce accounts
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Identify opportunities and challenges within account base and create strategies to maximize sell through, profit, revenue and market share
- Demonstrate an ability to build executive relationships at major accounts
- Understands how to communicate value propositions to key accounts and be able to present and close new business
- Works proactively with channel marketing on the implementation of marketing activities, sales promotions and programs
- Establish sales objectives by accurately forecasting monthly sales projections for new and run rate business
- Maintains company values and demands the highest standards of conduct from self
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding team performance
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Five (5) plus years of experience in sales management
- Existing relationships and/or knowledge of key buyers at major accounts.
- Ability to travel 50%
- Proven record of setting, achieving and exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated and self-driven; work independently with little or no supervision and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to problem solve
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools, including and not limited to: email, voice mail, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and a CRM
- Demonstrates strong communication, written and presentation skills.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products, home entertainment projectors and audio solutions for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the e-tail/retail market.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking smart, creative and passionate individuals who share the same insatiable drive we do to join us in bringing innovative products and integrated technology solutions to market. It’s a great time to join Optoma!
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.