Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the VP of Sales, Regional Sales Manager and other department to manage and track partner programs, including contractually and promotional offers.
- Manage multiple partner programs accounts and validate claims
- Co-ordinate with external partners for promotion payments.
- Identify and communicate unauthorized deductions to customers for further resolution
- Provide authorized debit/credit memos to customers.
- Evaluate and initiate internal process improvements
- Conform with and abide by all regulation, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Drive process improvement in marketing programs as well as new projects
- Prepares monthly various partner accruals including but not limited sales allowance
- Prepares various monthly managerial reports and various analyses
- Collaborates with cross-function teams including sales & marketing, operation, IT and Finance
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration 3-5 years’ experience
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Able to analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to HR@Optoma.com