Optoma 24/7 Maintenance Program for TW865-NL, TH7500-NL, EH7700, ZU650, ZU650+, ZU850, ZU660, ZU1050, WU1500
The Optoma 24/7 Maintenance Program is designed to provide customers with optimal projector performance in extended use applications. This program provides scheduled maintenance so you can plan ahead and ensure your projector’s down-time will be kept to a minimum as much as possible. Simply purchase a 24/7 maintenance kit and send your projector to Optoma for scheduled maintenance when you reach 10,000 hours of projector usage. To schedule your maintenance, contact Optoma’s customer service team, and Optoma will handle the entire process.
The projector must be serviced every 10,000 hours of projector usage if used in an extended use application. Each 24/7 maintenance kit is valid for one scheduled maintenance. An additional kit must be purchased for every 10,000 hours of usage. If you have purchased a 24/7 maintenance kit and your projector is nearing or has reached 10,000 hours of projector usage, please follow this procedure:
- Please call Optoma’s customer service team at (888) 289-6786.
- Please provide Optoma with the projector’s serial number, proof of purchase and 24/7 maintenance certificate.
- Optoma’s customer service team will issue an RMA and arrange to have the unit serviced.
NOTE: A loaner unit may be provided under the features package of some maintenance kits available for purchase. Please see below for alternative maintenance procedure if this is the case.
Maintenance for Kits with Loaner Units
If a loaner unit is included in the maintenance kit’s features package, please follow this procedure:
- Please call Optoma’s customer service team at (888) 289-6786 to set up the maintenance.
- Please provide Optoma with the projector’s serial number, proof of purchase, 24/7 maintenance certificate and credit card information.
- Optoma will ship an appropriate loaner projector to you.
- After you have received the loan unit, please ship the original unit back to Optoma for maintenance.
- Upon completion of the maintenance, the original unit will be returned to you.
- After you have received the original unit upon completion of the maintenance, please ship the loaner unit back to Optoma. Optoma will only charge the credit card if the loaner unit is not received by Optoma within 15 days from the day Optoma shipped the serviced unit.
Educational institutions and direct accounts may be able to use a purchase order in lieu of a credit card. Only eligible products qualify for this program. Specifications of the 24/7 maintenance program may be subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. Lamps are consumable items and are not covered under this maintenance program. Damages caused by improper installation, abuse or extremely dusty environments are not covered by the limited warranty. Optoma reserves absolute discretion to evaluate projectors to determine if the damage is indeed caused by improper installation, abuse or extremely dusty environment, and reserves the right to reject any such projector as not covered under this maintenance program. Any repairs to the original unit that are not covered under the limited warranty will be charged to you. If the projector is used in a 24/7 application and is not serviced every 10,000 hours of projector usage, the limited warranty will be voided. The laser light source and projector brightness is not covered under this maintenance program. For 360˚ and portrait mode operation, the projector must have scheduled maintenance every 7000 hours.