This exhibition was jointly organized by the Spanish casual shoes brand CAMPER and the TUANTUANUP. The organizers expect to combine this season’s theme and looking for young, deep-rooted and creative artists from Taiwan to collaborate, so the East and West cultures will continue to communicate and generate abundant energy, Come out more creativity, and condense Taiwan’s Talents go international. In the planning of works with 12 young creators, the needs and challenges are:
- The site is located in the boiler room of Huashan 1914 creative Park. The venue is a high-opening space. How to implement the large screen in the central area, and not impact by the ambient lights is the first challenge.
- The ROLLING project : The contents of the “ROLLING“ is designed in a short film of concept, and need to present large images between 2 walls and the ground. To create a unique space, and allow the visitors to feel the atmosphere and the interaction with the artwork.
- The Fish and vegetable symbiosis project : The creator uses fabric as the medium of creation, so high-brightness projection equipment is required to present a special image effect on the fabric.
After Optoma Taiwan SI team full understood the customer needs, they provided the solution as follows:
- The central area ：To use a single ZU506T to project a 150-inch screen for playing the major theme videos. The ZU506T use laser light source, delivers stable operation, high brightness and precise color performance, which can fully meet the needs.
- The ROLLING project: The unique space uses three ZU506T, 5000 lumens laser installation projectors, which support multi-angle projection. The laser light source design provides high brightness and anti-ambient light performance, can fulfill the require of large image size projection, high quality image quality and precise colors. Even the projectors hung in a high space, the stability performance requires almost zero maintenance cost.
- The Fish and vegetable symbiosis project：To use one EH515, 5500 lumens high brightness projector, has anti-ambient light performance and can be projected with the creator’s fabric art to present a special light and shadow effect.
Mr. Song, CEO of CAMPER’s distributor in Taiwan, said: “Projector are now widely used in many artworks. In this exhibition event, whether the artwork is dynamic or static present, the Optoma projectors all used to present it. We really appreciate for Optoma’s sponsorship and support of projector equipment, we truly believe when the projection technologies become more mature, there will be more creative expressions. In the future, there will be more opportunities with co-work with Optoma. We’re expecting that both the exhibition and the Taiwanese creators will become regular activities. CAMPER and Optoma together can continue to support Taiwan’s creative designs and artworks.”
Mr. Peng, the artist of ROLLING project said, “We really thank Optoma and the technicians for their assistance to make it happen. As a artist, the imagination of the projection is huge, but we rarely understand projection technologies behind. The projectors provided by Optoma are all the latest model. Whether the brightness, resolution and color performance, all can meet our needs, and can eliminate the complicated technical problems during the installation process, so we can deliver the most complete presentation to visitors.”
- 4 xZU506T laser installation projectors
- 1 x EH515 installation projector