4K Smart Home Entertainment and Home Office Projector
- True 4K UHD(3840x2160)
- 95% DCI-P3on WCG Mode
- EnhancedGaming Mode
Create your own entertainment room and personal office at home
UHD55 bring movies, sport, streaming media and more to life in sharp 4K HDR giant screen with unparalleled theater-quality colors and smooth visuals.
- True 4K UHD(3840x2160)
- 34~302”Massive Image
- WCG Mode95% DCI-P3
- Dynamic BlackTechnology
- Full 3D
- Marketplace APP Store
What is True 4K UHD
At least 8 million active pixels
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) ® definition of 4K Ultra HD resolution states the display resolution must have at least 8 million active pixels.
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®
HDR10 / HLG
UHD55 supports HDR10 and HLG. When a HDR / HLG signal is detected, the projector automatically switches to HDR / HLG display mode. Through Optoma’s HDR color mapping and tone mapping technology, it enables HDR / HLG movies or games to be presented at their best in terms of color accuracy and improved contrast ratio through dynamic contrast.
Wide Color Gamut Mode – MoreVisually Striking Movies
UHD55’s Wide Color Gamut Mode enhances your movie experience by reproducing authentic and lifelike colors. Suitable for movies and games filled with brilliant colors or artsy hues that support HDR and HLG metadata.
Vibrant color with DCI-P3 HDR, SDR and HLG mode
- 1.Brightness drops to 450lm when the WCG_SDR/HDR/HLG mode is on.
- 2.The WCG_SDR/HDR/HLG Mode support is on HDMI Port 2 only.
Limitless Entertainmentwith Optoma UHD55
USB Power Out(5V/1.5A)
HDMI 2.0HDCP 2.24K 60Hz
Connect your favorite media streaming devices or game console to the HDMI port of UHD55, including Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast Ultra, Nvidia Shield TV, Apple TV, Chromecast with Google PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S.
Optoma Marketplace app store
Watch your favorite streaming movies and TV shows on a massive screen
- 1.Apps do not come pre-installed.
- 2.Apps and trademarks belong to their respective companies.
- 3.App resolutions are dependent on the policies of their respective developers.
- 4.App categories available may differ according to device firmware version.
- 5.Google Play Store services not supported.
Built-in or External SpeakerFantastic Sound for Gaming
Options for Convenient Sound
Auto Display Mode for Blu-ray 3D
Optoma provides “3D” display mode to resolve the issues related to variations in brightness of 3D images due to overlapping signals and use of specialized lenses. When a 3D signal is received from Blu-ray 3D, the system directly switches to [3D] mode to elevate image brightness and contrast.
- Auto switching
- Increased brightness and contrast
*Full 3D support is on HDMI2.
Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
*The PureMotion support is on HDMI Port 2.
Play big with family and friends. Scale up your gaming dramatically
Optoma takes gaming to the next level. UHD55 packs in everything a gamer could want: Immersive large screen image for the richest color gamut and sharpest contrast, extremely low input lag, high refresh rates,good motion handling and excellent contrast—perfect for intense gaming as well as casual gaming.
Perfect Display for Gaming
- 21:9 / 32:9Ultra Wide
Enhanced Gaming Mode
- Lag-freeInput Lag4ms@1080P240Hz
- Low InputLag 16.9ms@4K 60Hz
*The Enhanced Gaming Mode support is on HDMI Port 1.
Less input delay means faster response times for a competitive edge!
See more with panoramic view
32:9 Super Ultra Wide
Work from Home with Optoma
Big Screen Experience for the Whole Family – adults can work from home more efficiently and children can enjoy more engaging life-sized remote learning
- True 4K UHD(3840x2160)
- File Manager
- Low BlueLight Eye Care
Relieve your eye strain - Larger and sharp images with lower blue light
Designed to deliver detailed images, figures and graphics that look impressively sharp on a big screen. No need to squint to read figures on spreadsheets or text on complicated graphics.
Smarter home entertainment
- Creative Cast for seamlesswireless display
- Hands-free voice assistant
- MarketplaceApp store
- Cloud-connectedFile Manager
- IFTTT forhome automation
- Optoma Connectpersonal infowall
- 4K ScenicWallpapers
- Digital Galleryambience screensaver
Optoma built the smart platform with Android OS for more convenience and easy connection to multimedia.Learn more
Powerful hardware to run your smart projector
UHD55 implements powerful hardware including a 4-core CPU, 2GB RAM and 16 GB of storage, providing users a much higher level of performance and consistency for more responsive and smoother wireless smart home applications, multi-media playback and big screen gaming.
Works with Alexa and Google Home
Connect your projector for seamless hands-free control. You can power on/off your projector, change input mode, control volume, and play media with just your voice.Note:
- 1.Supported languages- Alexa: EN-US, EN-UK, EN-CA(Canada), EN-AU(Australia), EN-IN(India), German,French Google assistant: EN(General), ZH-TW
- 2.Dolphin in the voice instruction of the scenario image is the name user appointed to the projector.
Wirelessly display and share content on a big screen using the Creative Cast app.Seamless stream content from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop without the use of cables. The app also acts as a remote control allowing you to control the projector from the device in your pocket.
Quick and Convenient Controls via Creative Cast
Smart Control –Turn your smartphone into a remote control and keyboard. Better yet, input text easily using your preferred smartphone keyboard and its voice-to-text feature.
Download the Creative Cast App and connect your PC/Mobile device to the same Wi-Fi as projector before you get started.
Stream content from your smartphones and tablets in seconds.
Wireless display of DRM-protected content such as Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, Spotify, Prime Video, etc can only be done through Creative Cast Chrome mirroring (PC and Mac) or iOS and Mac OS built-in mirroring. To display DRM-protected content from a laptop we also suggest users use HDMI.
The following are examples of content that can be mirrored via Creative Cast:
- 1. Photos, videos and music files on your mobile phone
- 2. Webpages
- 3. Movie/TV streaming services (Via Chrome only)
- 4. Office and email software
Easily share and transfer files using this cloud-connected File Manager. The simple and intuitive app supports 3 major cloud storage services: Google Drive, MS One Drive, Dropbox and cloud media player. You can download files to the projector from your device via IP address. Also it allows you to use security PIN to keep personal cloud storage account secure.
Connect your cloud space to the projector and set security PIN to secure access .
Transfer files to the projector from browser via IP address.
Flexible & Hassle-Free Installation
- 2D KeystoneCorrection +/- 40 degreehorizontal & vertical correction
- Lens Shift 105%~115%(tolerance ±5%)
- Digital Image Shift Vertical±100Horizontal±100
- Digital Zoom 95%~125%
- Zoom Ratio 1.3x Can be adjusted usingZoom Lever & Focus Ring
- Warping 3*3 Matrix
4 Corner geometric adjustment+/- 40 degreehorizontal & vertical correction
A more intense level of realism and immersion with UHD55 curved-screen projection
Excellent for gaming, exhibitions and training simulators eg. flight, driving and helicopter simulation.
Warping adjustment - before and after
3x3 Distortion Correction
Application: Non-planar screens such a curved screens and advanced off-axis correction
Long Life of15,000 Hours
Dynamic Black Mode 15,000hrs
ECO Mode 10,000hrs
Bright Mode 4,000hrs
- 1USB 1-USB 2.0, Power OUT (5V/1.5A)
- 2VGA In
- 3USB 2-USB 2.0, USB stick and WiFi dongle
- 6HDMI 1 -V2.0 (HDCP2.2 / 4K 60Hz / Support low latency)
- 7HDMI 2 -V2.0 (HDCP2.2 / 4K 60Hz / Support MEMC / Support WCG-Wide Color Gamut mode)
- 8USB 3-USB 2.0 (USB stick and WiFi dongle)
- 9S/PDIF -Support PCM 2 channel
- 1012V Out
- 11Audio In (stereo, 3.5mm jack)
- 12Audio Out (stereo, 3.5mm jack)