Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet accounting needs.
- Customer Claims
- Build relationship with external customers, field sales and finance & accounting to secure deduction documentation
- Manage multiple customer programs/accounts and Investigate and validate customer claims
- Identify and communicate unauthorized deductions to customers for further resolution
- Provide authorized debit/credit memos to customers and perform account reconciliations
- Evaluate and initiate internal process improvements
- Conform with and abide by all regulation, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Drive process improvement in marketing programs as well as new projects
- Overview month-end closing processes including but not limited AP, AR, and inventory misc transactions
- Prepares monthly various accruals including but not limited sales allowance, sales return, inventory, and warranty reserve
- Prepares all financial reports, including consolidated income statement and balance sheet and related reconciliations
- Prepares various monthly managerial reports and various analyses
- Prepares annual budget, quarterly forecast, monthly/weekly outlook
- Supports internal and external auditors
- Collaborates with cross-function teams including sales & marketing, operation, and IT
- 5-8 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge/Familiarity of Oracle database experience
- CPA or CPA candidate strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in GL, sales tax, and corporate taxation.
- Detail-oriented and self motivated
- Able to analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Willingness to learn the other disciplines of Accounting in order to serve as back-up to other team members is key.
- Computer proficiency: Word and Excel.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products, home entertainment projectors and audio solutions for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the e-tail/retail market.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking smart, creative and passionate individuals who share the same insatiable drive we do to join us in bringing innovative products and integrated technology solutions to market. It’s a great time to join Optoma!
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.