The Director is responsible to make sure daily operations are running smoothly and effectively. The position currently reports directly to the President and will manage employees in the Customer Service and Repair as well as outside vendors.
- Responsible for the daily operations and performance of Customer Service and Repairs. Supervise the managers within those areas to ensure key performance metrics are met.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the organization’s customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Directs and oversees all aspects of the organization’s repair center, both inside Optoma and at outside ASPs (Authorized Service Providers).
- Develops and establishes procedures and policies governing customer correspondence and the handling of customer complaints.
- Ensure that customers are retained, satisfied and that their needs are fulfilled.
- Resolve customer escalations within corporate policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Manage policy deployment in the areas of repair inventory management, quality, cost reduction, safety and building maintenance.
- Create weekly reports to update operation expense variation and progress regarding assigned projects.
- Enhance department efficiency through staff training and process improvement.
- Assist in recruiting and hiring a qualified and diverse staff to accomplish the missions and goals of the department.
- Set clear expectations and goals for all staff and give them regular feedback on progress at meeting expectations.
- Provide reports to weekly, monthly, and quarterly management when necessary.
- Develop, track and report key performance measurements for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a customer service manager in high precision, high-tech environments.
- Experience with consumer electronics product.
- Leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Planning: Ability to perform short and long range planning and able to multitask and set priorities to maximize results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Aggressiveness to achieve desired target, and excellent execution to meet deadline and set objectives.
- Quality and efficiency orientation.
- Good commercial and risk sense.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products and home entertainment projectors for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video (Pro AV) and CEDIA (Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association) channels.
Optoma has quickly become a global leader in the manufacturing of high resolution projection and digital display products. Optoma’s product line-up includes: multimedia projectors for mobile, fixed installations and home theaters.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking smart, creative and passionate individuals who share the same insatiable drive we do to join us in bringing innovative products and integrated technology solutions to market. It’s a great time to join Optoma!
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.