Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products Including projectors for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video (Pro AV) and interactive flat panel displays. Optoma is looking for a talented Regional Sales Manager who will work with our Canadian sales team (home office based).
DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: The Regional Sales Manager is focused on support of assigned key distribution accounts and resellers. This role is responsible for working with the Sales team on executing the development, planning and implementation of sales strategies, joint marketing programs, Optoma launch activities, and sales promotions. This position is responsible for attainment of assigned sales, revenue and gross margin targets.
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager – Canada
- Account management of assigned major account partners including Direct and Indirect partners, Retail and eCom.
- Drives activities of partners’ sales teams in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for company products.
- Understands the market, the customer, and competition.
- Develops partner account strategies to achieve sales quotas.
- Engages with channel accounts on opportunities, product training, and programs.
- Works proactively with channel marketing on the implementation of marketing activities and sales promotions.
- Engages with key resellers to drive business through distributors.
- Establishes sales objectives by accurately forecasting monthly sales projections for new business, P&L analysis.
- Maintains company values and standards of conduct.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three (3) plus years successful field sales experience.
- Existing relationships and/or knowledge of major Canadian Distribution/DMR accounts is required, such as Ingram Micro Canada, Synnex Canada, CDW Canada.
- Proven record of setting, achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Self-motivated and self-driven; work independently with little or no supervision and also has the ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools, including and not limited to: email, voice mail, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, CRM programs.
- Demonstrates strong communication, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- University education is required.
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]