- Create and produce customer feedback reports based on data captured in Salesforce. This includes live chat, emails and call logs.
- Drive improvement in the service area of Optoma’s website, which includes expanding FAQs, changing policies, procedures, forms and other content to improve customer satisfaction and reduce calls.
- Assist in blogging and social networking and work with marketing team when necessary.
- Supporting the tech support team with technical issues.
- Creating online product service and support videos to improve customer satisfaction with our products and services and reduce calls coming into the call center.
- Act as a backup to the Customer Service Manager
- Provide reports and analysis on a weekly or monthly basis as required to senior management and appropriate departments.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external communication. Investigate and correct customer issues and complaints related to quality.
- On-Site training and rework support for customers
- Act as a link between TSC and the Optoma product team and / or vendors, for technical escalations that are considered to be product related.
- Work with engineering on debugging products before launch.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of repaired products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams including internal training.
- Review product pages on our website and highlight any errors or areas for improvement.
- Contact point for all Quality Issues, which includes documenting issues, tracking issues and getting reimbursement from the factory for quality issues.
- Prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answer telephone call inquiries and provide customer support
- Help customers install, configure and troubleshoot home theater and data projectors
- Provide timely, accurate, and easy to understand advice to customers with projector problems.
- Handle calls in a timely and accurate manner.
- Answer customer emails within 24 hours of receipt on weekdays.
- Resolve customer issues promptly and accurately.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager.
- Experience with developing and documenting procedures.
- Use of Quality Engineering methods in inspection.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency.
- End-user oriented and problem solver.
- Minimum two years work experience in the field.
- High school diploma or some college coursework required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to attend meetings with good presentation skills.
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]