- Responsible for monitoring and the prioritizing sales order in terms of urgency
- Check for availability for shipment including (parts, units and screen) etc
- Pull out spare parts, screens, and units based on the sales order’s description and prepare them for shipment
- Pack parts with suitable packaging materials to minimize all possible damage during transportation
- Fulfill shipping/packaging requirements based on customers’ routing guide (Best Buy, Office Depot, Tiger Direct, Tech Data, Ingram Micro) etc
- Responsible for processing sales orders: scan the unit’s serial number, shipping label, parts shipping label; place the shipping label on each unit with packing list if necessary
- Responsible for receiving all incoming parts shipment, verifying parts number and quantity before proceeding with the receiving process
- Process internal stock transfer with all required paperwork provided to other departments
- Adjust parts to inventory accordingly
- Daily distribution of packages, letters, from UPS, FedEx, DHL etc to the appropriate person or department
- Process weekly cycle count and submit daily report on parts inventory
- Execute duties according to the company SOPs and the JSAs standard
- Requires High School Diploma Or Equivalent
- Ability to lift heavy objects lift Or Move Up To 50 Pounds
- Basic Computer Skills To Print Label And Re-Label Products As Needed
- Ability To Input Data Into A Computer And Work With A Computer Screen For Long Periods Of Time
- Physical Ability To Stand And Sit For Long Periods
How to apply
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY, INC
Optoma Technology, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of award-winning digital display products, home entertainment projectors and audio solutions for consumers, businesses, education, professional audio/video and the e-tail/retail market.
With our top rated technologies, superior customer service driving customers back to us year after year, and a talented team dedicated toward delivering our customers with an uncompromising, high quality, audio and visual experience, Optoma is poised to bring new levels of solutions to our clients. We are seeking smart, creative and passionate individuals who share the same insatiable drive we do to join us in bringing innovative products and integrated technology solutions to market. It’s a great time to join Optoma!
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Optoma Technology, Inc. is a subsidiary of Coretronic Corporation.